Friday 2 February 2018

A New Year - A New Beginning

New Years's resolution. I will make at least one post per month on this little corner of my world. A catalogue of my crafty makes if nothing else. Also, after talking with a very talented designer, I have also decided to try out for another DT position. I miss that input and impetus generated by being part of a team. Of course it will not be just "any old DT position I go for - it has to be on a team for products that fire my passion.

So, what have I been up to in the last couple of weeks? Well apart from making blankets for my now 2 year old Granddaughter's doll pram and bunkbeds, I have managed to squeeze in time to make a few ATCs.  One for a swap organised by Mixed Up Magazine facebook group. My ATC winged itself out to New Zealand where, I just heard, it made it safely. This means I can share this.
A greyboard substrate with stenciling, painting, a clay flower embellishment and a bee charm.

The package I received back was far beyond what I expected. Not only was the ATC super cute but Miriam enclosed lots of lovely goodies as well.
Now to think on February's one.

No comments:

Post a Comment