Friday 18 April 2014

Go Pink with Delicious Doodles

Hi all,
Now anyone that knows me will know that pink is just not my colour. I neither wear it nor will willingly craft with it. There has to be a very special reason. This month provides that special reason. I bet there's not one person out there that hasn't been touched by breast cancer. Either knowing someone that is going or has been through the trials and torment or unfortunately going through the ordeal themselves. I know several people myself and it is with wonder that they find the strength to beat it although it is with great sadness that some did not.
Delicious Doodles want you all to show support for all those out there that are directly or indirectly affected by this awful disease by
GOING PINK FOR BREAST CANCER AWARENESS
If I can do it - so can you.

I made a card - colouring Sunshine Gal - the newest image from Delicious Doodles - all in pink. Loads of pink on the card (with a bit of green to break it up)

Coloured with graphit pens with some of the silver pen over the icecream and gold in the flowers.
"tattered lace" leaves wound through a "poppystamps" mesh diecut. The little flowers punched from the scraps. Tiny gems for the centres are also seen on the side and sentiment.

and just so you can see how gorgeous this Sunshine Gal is

So get those fingers a-wandering over to the Delicious Doodles challenge blog and show your support. 
Please

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous hun - it's okay, you can come out of the 'pink' corner now...xx

    ReplyDelete