Monday 28 January 2013

Love is in the Air

Another Valentine's card from me again today. Something a little bit different from my last cute post!
Mmmwwwwaahaa haaa!!!

This is a gate fold card.
Made as my contribution to the DT inspiration for both Smudgy Antics and Haunted Design House.

The challenge over at Smudgy Antics is to make the Gate Fold Card -  simple - the twist is NO CUTE, well we tolerate them. We do prefer things a bit edgy over at our challenges there. So Gothic, alternative, creepy, humorous, risque, vintage or creepy are the order of the day - take your pick.

The challenge over at Haunted Design House is Famous Last Words. Making something that captures last words of a film, book, death bed quips?

My the front of my card uses the new rubber set I received as my monthly set last month of the Smeared Ink Rubber Club.
The Heart Wings set is available as a digi in the shop though.
The Heart and the words are all heat embossed in black. The DP is so old I can't remember the source. Some red/black lace and some red and black flowers. The panel has the baby hearts stamped all over as well. The white die cut frame is using die'sire die. Some red and white pearls added for more decoration.

Inside - well this is where those famous last words come into the project.

The Angel from the As Death set - stamped and fussy cut out with the last words of all good (and bad) fairy tales. Computer generated and torn out before distress inking in red.

Your turn peeps
Join us all at both or either Haunted Design House and Smudgy Antics with your last words and/or gatefold cards.

I'd like to enter this into the challenge at
CDAC - Anything Goes challenges
Incy Wincy Designs - Pearls and Lace

7 comments:

  1. Perfect! Now why didn't I think of that? xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful Croms - great colours and images and the sentiment is a complete hoot !! :-D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like Monique said, awesome.
    I love how the new rubber stamp looks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool Croms! thanks for sharing it with us at cdac!
    Darlene
    DAR'S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the sentiment on the front of this card. Thank you so much for sharing this project at CDAC for the Anything Goes Challenge. -Shelly
    Shelly's Images.com

    ReplyDelete