Friday 14 September 2012

Yet More Pumpkins

I had these images from Rick St Dennis coloured in, so just had to give them a home this week.

First up is The Pumpkin King
I used the sketch from over at The SweetStop challenge blog


Coloured with Promarkers


Papers My minds eye - Halloween Sparkles and Authentique - Glowing
(think) go-create die
dewdrops, cobweb fabric and crown charm from stash
tassel and flower homemade
sentiment - computer generated

My second card is The Pumpkin Demon. A new digi this year from Rick St Dennis. Again coloured with promarkers.


This time following the sketch over at I{heart}2stamp


Papers My minds eye - Halloween Sparkles
labels8 die cut
coredinations TH distress range with Design objectives embossing folder
other card/paper, dewdrops and ribbon from stash
pumpkin embellishment - homemade

I am entering these cards into the following challenges

9 comments:

  1. Fantastic Croms. Also loving your handmade pumpkins too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, I love your colouring technique. its amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. You outdid yourself - pumpkins are definitely one of your things! Love the images!!!!Fantistic coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful job coloring those. I may have to try out the promarkers if they get these results.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Helen this is fabulous I love the images. Beautifully coloured and pieced together. TFS Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are rocking these Rick St. Dennis images! Fabulous creations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, love your Pumpkin King cards they look terrific!! Awesome job on them all, and I just love those little pumpkins!!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are wicked awesome! Magical compositions, dear Helen!

    ReplyDelete