Sunday 22 July 2012

Dream on sunshine

As part of a daily challenge over at the Facebook Group for Craftymess, today's challenge was to include pink in our work. **faint**. My usual followers know that pink doesn't feature much in my work. It's not a colour I feel very happy using at all, but the word stressed here is "Challenge"!
Quick think as I finish cutting out my new Steam Punk and Gothic stamps. Sunsets have pink! Eureka!!
Out come the DI 's and a piece of white card cut to ATC size. Very inky fingers later, this emerges
A base coat of Tattered Rose DI then went in with shades of blue, lilac, purple, green and orange and some torn paper with a circle for the setting sun as masks.
The stamps - the mushrooms are Lavinia stamps and the bats and the balloon are from De Stempelwinkel. Two different plates, gothic and steampunk.

I am entering this into the challenge over at
Craftymess Challenges - Sun or Moon

3 comments:

  1. Well Hello Helen :D I am so glad that you have entered this into the craftymess challenge blogs challenge 'Sun or Moon'.
    I adore this ATC and it is so different and wonderful :D
    I look forward to seeing more entries from you in future challenges.
    Love Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant, I love the colours and the stamps you have used.

    Thanks for sharing on craftymess.

    Hugs Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is gorgeous, I love the pink sunset and the stamps you used

    ReplyDelete