Saturday 19 May 2012

Vampires and Werewolves

It's been one of those weeks here that has seen me not doing much other than working and sleeping. I hate bugs!!! The virusy kind that is.
A couple of weeks ago I was asked if I wanted a GDT spot on Jem's Designs.Wanted to? Of course I did! They have the most gorgeous range of dark and gothic images and scenes that are ideal for a quick card when there's no time to stamp and colour in.
The projects had to be in the post to reach their destination before the 16th because they were going to form part of the showcase on Create and Craft TV.
These are the projects I made. I know - picture heavy - but I've a few to show :)
First up is just a card - using some of the Vampire Queen pics.
and a close up of the front

And an altered picture frame. I used rubber stamps from Smeared Ink here as well to decorate this.
and last but by no means least
a box with keyring (an altered domino)
Just have to wait and see if they want me back, lol

10 comments:

  1. Very cool projects. Hope you feel better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Everything is freaky awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All these are truly wonderful Cromsie. I hope they show them ALL on TV :-) Pity I can't get that show here and I hope you gonna' tape it :-) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. STUNNING!!!!! I love them all very creative and shows how versatile CD crafting can be!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all fab but I particularly LOVE that werewolf domino keyring that is superbly AMAZING!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am soooo P'd off that I missed the programme...... I had the day off work too!!! grrrr.
    Stunning projects Helen, gorgeous images. I may have to buy this CD,does she do any others you could recommend?

    PS where did you get skulls for the centre of your flowers..... they are FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  7. stunning. love the werewolf keyring.EE

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow the are all so awesome, you rock

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Helen. Sorry to hear you have been poorly. Hope you feel better soon. Loving all your creations, particularly the altered frame and letting. TFS. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, Helen, considering you were feeling under the weather, your contribution to the launch show of Vampires and Werewolves was nothing short of phenomenal! All are stunningly creative and very eye-catching. Thank you so much for guesting with Jem's. You did not disappoint! Many congratulations and sincere thanks.
    Keep spreading the word that cd crafting is so current and versatile!
    Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

    ReplyDelete