Saturday 17 December 2011

9th Day of S&S 12 days

Three quarters done and only a week to go before it's a case of "if it's not bought/made - it's too late". For our month long blog hop over at the Smeared and Smudged forum it's "Smeared Ink Day".
My project today is a card.
I used the sketchy from the forums card sketch challenge and Watchful Eye digi from Smeared Ink.


The dark green coredinations was sanded as a base. The skully paper is from Crafty Chaos.
The sentiment is computer generated. The raffia and plain papers from stash.
The image was printed a few times, coloured with promarkers and decoupaged up. I played with some UTEE, melting pot is going to be under the tree so this was just the granuals melted with a heat gun.



The links to my fellow artists are over there on the right.

I will be entering this card into the challenge at
Smeared and Smudged Very Sketchy Challenge -their sketch

7 comments:

  1. Awesome card your skull looks fantastic
    Luv Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too Frickin' cool! I think I now need a melting pot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome card. great way you layered up the watchful eye. I will have to try that sometime. thanks for inspiration on it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great decoupage and the UTEE looks FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, i really like how that makes the image look !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh soooo cooool. The skully looks great UTEE'd doesn't he. I might look for a melting pot too :-) Glad you got yours under the tree... how exciting. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete