Sunday 29 August 2010

Tellen's Place colour challenge



Over on CDAC, Tellen's Place is hosting the colour challenge this week. Brown and yellow - not just a bit - LOADS. Well considering that I'm now on the DT team - although that doesn't start just yet - I felt I had to show my support. Not that it was a chore, I loved this one. Made a change from all the pink I had to do last week. There is a freebie supplied, but I chose to add another image.
Yes the majority have taken "Mandy" as running and enjoying herself; me, I saw a different side.....
so using "creepish" from the dark collection crouching in a tree....
I tore strips of 2 different brown papers and inked the edges in yellow and strips from 2 different yellow papers inking the edges in brown, layering onto yet more brown and yellow and mounting on brown cardstock.
The sentiment is computer generated by me.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Helen. This is yet another fantastic creation using two images. Love the design and the images are fabulous. You are so wonderful at telling little stories through your art work. Brilliant. Happy crafting.
    With love, Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Sandra - your creations are just so fantastic! Creepish in the tree, scaring the heck out of poor Mandy - you know very well how to take an image and make a scene so fitting - it just swirls DELIGHTFUL!! Thank you for your support, Helen! I'm sooooooooooooooo thrilled to have you on the team because you are so AWESOME and a perfect teammate!! I'm learning so much from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the tree.... hope the app. went well and just thanks in general for the lovely comments about the photos of the handfasting... A REALLY BIG HUGE thanks though, for the pieces you sent. They arrived today and I shall look forward to showing them to Freddie
    Hugs
    Frankie
    xx

    ReplyDelete